Saturday, April 19, 2014

Poor Unfortunate Souls...

It's sad, but true... there are books that I have started reading for this challenge and for some reason or another have... stopped. I still plan to read them, because I am a completist! But at the time it didn't seem worth the effort. So in an effort to be completely honest I'll reveal their titles to you:

Secret of the Andes - I own this book. I started this book right after reading Bud, Not Buddy for those of you interested in reading the review for that book go clear back to the beginning. You might be interested to know that Secret of the Andes is only 138 pages long. I tried coming back to it several times. Similarly you might be interested to know that I was more than halfway through (I can even give you the date, weather, and TV show watched on the last day I read it... I'm lame).

The Story of Mankind - Interesting, but not a real page-turner. I did not own this so it had to be returned. I graduated and haven't run across a copy since.

Rifles for Watie - I started but this was another library book that needed to be returned...

Up a Road Slowly - Started. Twice. I don't have the foggiest idea what to expect with this book. But it isn't gripping me.

Criss-Cross - Alrighty, I didn't get very far with this one. Like twelve pages. But it makes me very nervous just looking at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment