Saturday, December 7, 2013

2014 Reading Challenges

I've been working on my personal challenge of reading the Newbery Award Winners for two years now. I've done so much in those two years that it is rather frightening really! But I'm not getting to share the other brilliant books I'm reading so I've decided to add a couple of other challenges to this blog.

2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge
Here is a Challenge that was made for me! I have an embarrassingly large TBR (to be read) pile, I'm the person who buys three new books and then goes home and REREADS something. I'm hopeless, so this challenge might keep me on top of that massive TBR pile, or at least help me crawl out from underneath the pile.

2014 Prequel and Sequel Challenge
Conveniently overlapping in the TBR Challenge is this challenge, I have picked up so many prequels and sequels fully intending to read them but, alas, I have not.

But don't fret! I'll continue with the Newbery Challenge I issued myself and always keep that as my priority!

No comments:

Post a Comment