Saturday, June 22, 2013

Too Many Books?

I am one month away from the big move! I am almost finished packing. However in the process of picking things to go to Alaska I realized I may have too many books.
I'm kidding of course. The real problem is that I don't have enough bookshelves.
 
Yes, those are a few of my shelves. Almost all of my books have been relegated to horizontal status. And a few shelves are stacked two deep. I have four freestanding bookcases, four built in shelves, a steamer trunk filled with books, and several books in boxes to go to Alaska. If I ever have a spare room that sucker will be filled with books! The funny thing about passion is that I know these books and can tell you all about them. I love knowledge in that way. (Just don't ask me to remember those clothes in the washer.)
My point is that I am a bibliophile of the top degree. I enjoy that fact, because I am investing in knowledge.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment